-strikebeam- -strikebeam-

It's ok

I dont feel this should be in industrial but for what it does, it does good.

Out of Sight Out of Sight

Nice axe work

Have you tryed uploading at a lower bitrate?

With decent encoders now you can get a good sound at 96kbps so your songs could be longer.

Keep it up, that's nice ambiant guitar, made me feel like dusting off my old riffs I did when I tripped buckethead.

Seypka responds:

I got it down to 196bit. which was a lot better. thanks, it completly sliped my mind.
Buckethead is one amazing guitar player and to be compaired is truley an honor! \m/ Thanks.. Check out some more. peace

Dark Side of Shadows (rev) Dark Side of Shadows (rev)

Hey pretty good

Sound is a bit weird.I dont feel a build up just before the orchestrations come in and that would be a good thig to explore.

If you apply the same type of structure you did on this to faraway industries (new) you'll probably end up getting rid of that repetitve syndrome :P

quebecman responds:

LOL this song is really old :P, I made it while I was experimenting with new instruments, heh, thanx for your reviews ^^

Faraway Industries (New) Faraway Industries (New)

Still too repetitive

you just have the same parts that restart, you should try to avoid the A,B,C,D,A,B,C,D structure and make a bit more detail in it...or maybe it's because it's short and it loops in the the player, meh I dunno..feels too repetitve anyways.

quebecman responds: